Do you or your loved ones often find yourself in need of extra support to complete your daily tasks? Does your mobility often limit you to an extent where you need help with completing your household chores?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, domiciliary care might just be what you are looking for and we offer competent domiciliary services at Murray Healthcare.
Domiciliary care is increasingly becoming a popular option since it allows you to live independently in your own home while receiving daily care and support from qualified carers to satisfy your basic needs. At Murray Healthcare, we offer domiciliary services when you need them and in the manner you need them.
A person-centred approach influences the match-making process between you and your designated carer. We will try to ensure that you have a carer who suits your personality best and hence, can deliver domiciliary care with least miscommunication.
Our Domiciliary Care services offer a vast array of care and support. These include but are not limited to:
- Our domiciliary carers are equipped to assist with showering and bathing.
- It is vital to keep you looking presentable and therefore our services include washing and drying your hair, filing and polishing of your nails.
- We offer you medication prompts, management and administration.
- Your overall well-being is essential hence our domiciliary carers can prepare your favourite meals to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Conversing with you is one of our domiciliary benefits. Our carers enjoy sharing your life experiences, and also recorded memories through photographs, music and films.
- We encourage you to live a more fulfilled life and therefore, we enjoy partaking in your favourite pastimes.
- Our carers can assist you in accessing education such as college, Open University and accompanying you on visits to the library or internet café.
- As your immediate carers, we can accompany you on your holiday, shopping trips, hospital appointments and visiting your family and friends.
- Doing your laundry includes washing up, ironing and also organising your dry cleaning.
- Cleaning the house which includes polishing, hovering, making the bed or changing the bed linen, tidying and organising cupboards and wardrobes.
- Administration roles which include helping with writing grocery lists and take you shopping and payment of bills.
Our carers have been verified, trained, and are qualified to care for and support a wide range of medical concerns, providing us with a reputation for integrity. Our mission for each and every client is to provide you with high-quality home care services that promote continuity of care and holistic care that is focused on your physical, mental, and social well-being.
Why you should consider domiciliary care with Murray Healthcare?
Domiciliary care is a fantastic option for you or your loved one(s) who want to stay at home but need help with personal care, medication administration, or other household responsibilities. While care homes provide all you need, you may miss the familiarity and comfort of home.
Thus, the fundamental advantage of domiciliary care is that it offers you support and care in the comfort and familiarity of your own home, from a knowledgeable and well-trained professional carer(s). It also lets you maintain some freedom and control over your care by allowing you to choose how you want to be cared for. Our domiciliary care services are adaptable and tailored to your individual needs.